Prisoner Holding Cells
Secure minimum security cages & jail cells
- Ideal for prisoner holding cells, jails, police stations, campus security offices, correctional/detention centers, and other detainee holding venues
- Heavy-duty construction and smart design prevents access to hardware from the inside of the enclosure
- Easy installation, reconfiguration, and complete versatility to change layout and use existing partitions
- Open but secure design allows for free circulation of existing lighting, HVAC, and fire suppression systems
- Heavy duty options available for facilities requiring higher security levels
3-Sided Holding Cells - uses one existing wall
3-Side cells fit against a single building wall, providing a secure area utilizing one building walls and three wire mesh walls. Door is mounted on the center panel at the end of your partition (as configured), but other setups are available. These cells are configured with posts at each wall and the corners. Your facility wall must be able to accommodate wall or ceiling panels to utilize a 3-sided partition without at-wall post connections.
4-Sided Cells - completely standalone unit can be used in any space
4-Side holding cells are completely stand-alone units that offer a secure space anywhere in your facility that they will physically fit. The walls do not require connections to existing facility walls because it is completely freestanding. The door on these cages are mounted on the center panel at the end of your partition, but other configurations are available. These cells are configured with posts at each corner, and at doors or in support areas as needed.
Modular, versatile detainee cells for jails, MP posts, arenas, fairgrounds, airports and other venues where secure prisoner detention is neededSingle wall (for a 3-sided room) or dual-wall (for corner installations) are also available.
Woven wire panel systems are used to build prisoner holding cells in correctional and detention centers across the country. Our modular sized panels can be used to construct nearly any size enclosure, in any venue where it is needed. Cells can be removed, reconfigured, or reinstalled with relative ease.
Generally a four-sided cell with 3' x 7' hinged door and ceiling is installed. Two or three sided cells may be installed where existing building walls are secure. If a wire ceiling is not desired, the wall panels may be built to reach the building ceiling. Holding cells require the assembly hardware to be installed on the outside of the enclosure. For added security, heavy 3/8" hardware may be brazed, tack welded, or pinned. Unique design prevents access to hardware from the secure side of the enclosure. System installs fast with standard hand tools; uses heavy 3/8" assembly hardware. Open but secure design allows free circulation of existing lighting, HVAC, and fire suppression systems throughout enclosure. Heavy duty options available for facilities requiring additional security.
Heavy Duty OptionsThe system standards may be upgraded with any of the following (contact us for assistance):
- Heavier 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" 8 gauge woven wire mesh
- Tamperproof assembly hardware
- Larger 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x1/8" steel angle panel frames